Saturday, November 17, 2007

RED SHOE DIARIES - www.hotinhollywood.tv


Saturday's Sugar: Red Shoe Diaries
Hot Couture by Kelley West

Dear Red Shoe,My tale is one of lust, sex and betrayal!! I am lusting after these super sexy strappy numbers I saw Natalie Portman wearing during a recent television interview! Maybe it's my imagination but it seems Hollywood's elite are all "seeing red!" We've spotted everyone from Ms. Portman, Beyonce, Carmen Electra, Nicole Kidman and many others trotting around in their own little red "Hoochie Mama" tappers!! I myself am the proud owner of my mother's vintage red Feragamo pumps! Or at least I was, until she read this article and is now demanding their return! Betrayed by the woman who gave me birth! What should I do, Red Shoe? I am aching with desire and feeling a significant void in my shoe closet!! I suppose I have no choice but to do what any self-respecting fashionistawould...get my perfectly pedicured tootsies down to Sugar on LaBrea and buy new ones!!
CHECK OUT "SATURDAY'S SUGAR" every Saturday on www.hotinhollywood.tv

No comments: